Friday, May 16, 2008

Ay Ho Let's Go...

Lets try this again! I sat at Cosi today learning how to blog...but for some reason when i pushed the "Publish Post" button it didin't post. So here i go again...."On my ownw walking down the only road i ever know". I'm such a sucker for 80's music. Anyway, lets try to post one more time. Photo 87
Today I sat at Cosi and had some lunch working on this blog before we went and saw a movie. Decent movie, great company. Of course we didn't talk much but just being in seats at the same movie was good enough. Once we finished the movie the boys were out of school so we went to to the Volcom Skate Park. Ethan was on it, he wouldn't leave. Reid on the other hand went home early with mom. I think i will go finish my sushi and get ready to watch the first Indiana Jones wiht the boys......until next time

No comments: